*Thank you Maelove for sponsoring this post!!*
A little bit before Christmas time I started using Maelove's clear skin routine. During the winter, I'm usually battling breakouts (hello maskne too now) and then drying out because acne products tend to be too harsh for my sensitive skin. So when choosing this regimen I was VERY picky and cautious. I also wanted to give it that good "6 week timeframe" before even talking about it with you guys. But I was so happy to see that the Clear Skin Kit claims "Get clearer skin (without dryness and peeling) within a month." YES PLEASE.
So, without further ado, let's get into it and why I'm so in love with Maelove!
3. NIA10 Calming Serum - (I use at night after washing) Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc and White Tea extract. It helps to calm skin while boosting moisture, correcting redness and improving skin texture and tone. I LOVE this serum. It's actually my first time using Niacinamide which I've heard is essential to skin healing - I'm here for it people!
4. Love31 Precious Face Oil - (I use every night and sometimes in the morning) The one splurge item on this list but I loveeee her! This is to be used from face to décolletage. It's derived from 31 botanical extracts and vitamins to nourish, hydrate, repair and protect your skin. Don't be scared of this oil, it's just so good!
5. The Night Renewer Moisturizer - (Using about 3 nights a week now I worked my skin up to it) This is a Glycolic Acid cream for sensitive skin with AHA. I TRULY FELT A DIFFERENCE AFTER MY FIRST USE!! It is kind of tingly at first but that is supposed to happen and now I loveeee how it feels. I wake up and my skin is not oily or too dry, it feels so balance compared to my normal.
6. Sun Protector SPF30 - EVERYDAY PEOPLE - I love that it doesn't make me feel oily under my makeup or even alone. If anything, add a little more moisturizer to your face to keep it glowy if you like. It's 100% mineral made & doubles as a smooth makeup primer, woo!
Get the Clear Skin Kit & it comes with the face wash, scrub, NIA10, & Moisturizer for a great price! In general, everything is very fairly prices for how much you get! A lot of their products are also put into bundles to help you save $$$
Nu Skin offers so many skin and nutrition items for any of your needs! I'm looking at so many items right now to try out in my cart.
If you are interested in anything Nu Skin, reach out to me and we can chat about your skincare or health needs!
Thank you Fable & Mane for Sponsoring this post!
As I've been working from home, I've had a lot more time to take better care of my hair and don't have to do it every single day. I was also trying really hard to take good care of it for the wedding since I am not going to chop it off until after (if you know me, this is very hard for me!!)!
Well, after using for a while I can officially say that Fable & Mane has truly transformed my hair! I use the hair oil once a week and use it from scalp to tip overnight. I also use the hair mask once a week or after I've used more products or heat on my hair. I'm also in loveeee with the smell - coconut!! The Holi Roots line is hydrating, rejuvenating and silicone-free shampoo enriched with tiger herb and coconut; nature’s own treatment for wild tigers deeply cleanses and heals the hair and scalp for a soft finish.
Fable & Mane also give back! They support and source ethically to support wild tiger conservation as 97% of the world population has been lost in the last 100 years.
You can get the discovery kit from Sephora for only $20 if you are curious about try it all out without going all in!
NWA Ladies (& gents if you found yourself here)!!! I've teamed up with Tonya Nash at Simplee Skin in Bentonville to re-set my skin and get it as healthy as we possibly can, and especially wedding ready in August! We are using all DMK skincare to help re-build my skin barrier. Something I have been learning for the last few months is that if you use too harsh of chemicals or products on your skin, it can strip down your protective barrier of your skin. This can cause your skin to dry out and over-produce oil, therefore lead to more breakouts. We are tackling this with a few very specific treatments at her salon and at home products.
(Next time I will be adding on either the Muscle banding or the Alkaline Peel so stay tuned!!)
- Enzyme Therapy - I loveeee how this makes my skin feel after and for the next couple days.
It offers natures biological catalyst to: Hydrolyze dead cells, Increase Oxygenation into the skin, increase cellular activity, encourage new collagen and elastin, AND detoxifies the skin. So many benefits!
- Post therapy cleanse & hydration
What this treatment is good for: Aging, acne, pigmentation, and scarring
My Morning & Night Routine:
After a few weeks so far, my skin feels and is starting to look so much healthier and more moisturized!! If you are looking for ways to treat your skin with science, and cleaner products reach out to Tonya as linked above and check out the DMK line!
XX Happy Skincare to you all!
I love how smooth it goes on and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or tight. Acaderma focuses on clean and effective beauty that is fragrance, cruelty, and mineral oil free. I love that this one is full of anti-oxidants, and can protect you from photo damage as we stare at our screens all day!
Did you know that your indoor air quality is sometimes worse than outside in your city?? With pets and dust, the air can really effect your skin's health. After washing your face in the morning, apply this serum before moisturizing and you are good to go!
Shop the Post
My next trick to learn and perfect with my hair is seriously how to blow dry with the brush. I will probably always struggle with this because it's too much for my hands to handle. Maybe with this smaller one, it will be easier! I so envy the people that can blow dry their hair with a brush like a blow out and then not have to straighten or do anything else after. Mine always gets weird haha. More to come, we shall see if I can ever perfect the hair stylist trick :)
Thank you DIY Stylist for sponsoring this post! May my hair never be weird again while travling!
WHERE I SHOP